- ECOS - The current choice for an OS on the new ARM board. This link contains links to the tool base and source code for ECOS.
- EDTP Electronics - source for the RTL8019 based Packet Whacker network interface
- Universal Link specs - This modules could be used as the core module allowing us to replace the others with this one design.
- HCS II Developers page - the page for HCS II developers (needs updating, as soon as we get to coding).
- XPRESS HCS command-language documentation, as excerpted from the HCS Manual (This is a test!): In RTF format; or HTML format.
- The HCS project FAQ (currently not available).
- Circuit Cellar The magazine for computer applications. Trying to find a description for Circuit Cellar is difficult because the articles vary (but are of high quality). It has computer/electronics DIY articles with circuit diagrams, software and explainations of how everything works. It also brings info on new technologies and products. And I can honestly say that it's one of the few places where I actual read and use the products advertised in the magazine.
- HCS article index - The entire article index for Circuit Cellar with articles that pertains to the HCS II or related topics (such as the RS485 hub).
- Creative Control Concepts - Though you can not purchase anything from Mike he has been gracious enough to let us have access to his code base and documentation to his comm-link modules. Mike's projects can be found at this link.
For further info email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org.